Thanks for an excellent outing!!!

June 2010 Meet

Thanks for an excellent outing!!!

Postby Dear Leader » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:00 pm

We had nine players today--thanks to everyone for a great day.
Dear Leader
Dear Leader
Dear Leader

Re: Thanks for an excellent outing!!!

Postby Keith Collins » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:11 pm

Thank you Jeff for a fun game.

Jeff really trooped it out and showed he is a class act with no grumbling as he suffered some fairly cruel set backs from the dice gods early in our playing of Pomeranian Tigers.

Thanks again for hosting Dave.

Welcome new guys (to our club) Doug and Vic really seemed to be enjoying themselves at their end of the table hope you come back and I get a chance to play you both.

It looks like Koz and Denis enjoyed their mapboard orgainizing & laminating fest as well.
Comfortable with Chapters: A-G, J, O, P, & V
Will play ASLSK to teach new players
Will happily play anything ASL (IIFT preferred)
sig erratta (replace Chapt P above with Q)
Keith Collins
10-3
10-3

Re: Thanks for an excellent outing!!!

Postby Randym » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:03 am

Thanks again to Dave for the use of his house. The lunch choice was nice as well.

Steve and I played Rally Point #13, A Handful of Howdy, which featured his 10+ US squads attacking across two starter kit maps to take 3 hills and 2 buildings from my 5+ German squads. Even though Steve malf’ed the mortar and lost his best smoke/wp weapon, he used the woods and hills to screen his advance from mg fire. It came down to the last CC roll for the last building hex on the final turn.
I can’t complain about the dice, although I did lose my MMG to a malf, and then fixed it just in time for it to be captured and turned on me (when it malf’ed for Steve). :o

Good game, and Steve is definitely ready for vehicles!
Randym
9-1
9-1

Return to June 2010 Meet