2011 Texas Team Tournament, July 23-26, 2011

2011 Events

2011 Texas Team Tournament, July 23-26, 2011

Postby ctasl » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:49 pm

The 2011 edition of the Texas Team Tournament is gearing up for another great time!

All of the details can be found at our website www.texas-asl.com

We're just 6 short months out, so with the start of the new year it is time to get that vacation time set aside and plan on making that trek to Austin the end of June. As always, we're the weekend after Father's Day, so we've made it easy to decide on a Father's Day gift this year!

Ours is an open tournament, so come play what you want, how much you want, with whom you want. Feel like trying that monster scenario? Here's your chance to immerse yourself in it for up to 4 days straight if you can handle it. Last year we had several players hitting the beaches of Omaha with Critical Hits lastest release, and we're planning something even better this year in that regard. Stay Tuned!

So on to the formalities...

Texas ASL is proud to present:
The 19th Annual Texas Team Tournament
Austin, TX June 23-26, 2011

Thursday 9am - Sunday 8pm

The Texas Team Tournament returns to the La Quinta Round Rock just north of Austin

2004 North I-35
Round Rock, TX 78681
Phone: (512)255-6666
Fax: (512)388-3635
AAA 3 Diamond Rating

4-Day Registration $36
3-Day (Fri-Sun) Registration $31
Saturday Only Registration $21
Room Rates (tax not incl): $69
You will need to contact the hotel directly to reserve your room.
Make sure to mention you are associated with the "Central Texas ASL Club" to get the reduced room rate

Texas' Largest and Longest running ASL Tournament brings four full days of ASL nirvanna kicking off with a Thursday start.

Thursday will be an open gaming day and will not count towards the tournament standings. As always, Thursday games count towards the coveted Major Johnson award. Games related to the official tournament standings start Friday morning at 9AM.

For those looking for a little different head-on-head action, The ASL Team Tournament is pleased to announce our ever popular Thursday mini- tournament: Opening Assault. Some folks have inquired, and if there is enough interest, we'll sponsor an ASLSK mini-tourney as well.

Remember to Pre-Register -- Besides you never know what goodies you might find in your pre-registration packet. In the past there has been sneak preview scenarios, local CTASL scenarios in color on card stock, personal leader counters, and a handful of other goodies from our sponsors.

All the tournament details and more can be found at our Texas ASL website . Just follow the tournament links.

Rick
ctasl
6+1
6+1

Re: 2011 Texas Team Tournament, July 23-26, 2011

Postby drchilds » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:30 am

Tease!
drchilds
10-2
10-2

Postby ctasl » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:53 pm

You know it Dave.

Getting things lined up for another great tourney down in Austin. As always ours is an open tourney - come play who you want, what you want, as much as you want - and have a blast doing it.

I am pleased to announce that we are offering a great opportunity to get taste of Slaughter at Ponyri from MMP. We are setting up a Thursday playing for up to 4 players of the large scenario that will be coming in this pack. Here's your chance to sample all of the hard work and efforts that Pete Shelling and Don Petros have put into this product and rub it in that you got the chance to play this baby months before it will be released by MMP.

If you are interested in getting in on this unique opportunity, drop me an email and let me know. Once I receive the materials from Pete, I'll forward them on so that you can be prep'd to hit the ground running that Thursday.

Rick
ctasl
6+1
6+1

Postby jjtaylor37 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:57 pm

Rick,

I look forward to making the trip again this year.

Jeff
jjtaylor37
8-1
8-1

Postby Keith Collins » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:14 pm

Wish I could go,

Too close to my second year of banking school.

Next year for sure!
Comfortable with Chapters: A-G, J, O, P, & V
Will play ASLSK to teach new players
Will happily play anything ASL (IIFT preferred)
sig erratta (replace Chapt P above with Q)
Keith Collins
10-3
10-3

Return to 2011 Events