Thanks for an Excellent Outing and Lessons Learned

October 2012 Meet (Santa Fe Location)

Re: Thanks for an Excellent Outing and Lessons Learned

Postby Keith Collins » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:37 pm

Hey Jeff,

Just to verify a couple rules questions on our ASL game.

The Critical Hit my Mtr got on one of your AT guns should have destroyed it, my bad as I thought after a rules dive that we still had to roll for effect.

I went back a did a rules dive and confirmed that the creeping barage does in fact continue until the pregame written note stating which game turn it ends (in our game I wrote till the last turn). There is no need for radio contact or battery access while the barrage is going.

I got extremely lucky on the barrages in that on my pregame plots I sucessfully called which one would start early.

I think one thing we might have played wrong is that if the initial (at the start of the game) Spotting round for the creeping barrage is not accurate, you are supposed to change the hex row the creeping barrage will follow/correct to for the remainder of the game. I don't remember if we did that, or had it correct to the original target hex row.
Comfortable with Chapters: A-G, J, O, P, & V
Will play ASLSK to teach new players
Will happily play anything ASL (IIFT preferred)
sig erratta (replace Chapt P above with Q)
Keith Collins
10-3
10-3

Re: Thanks for an Excellent Outing and Lessons Learned

Postby jjtaylor37 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:36 pm

I think we did that initially, but then started moving it towards the original target hex. Japanese took a real pounding anyway. If I don't get outplayed, I get diced or failing that dice myself. That's ASL. Gotta love it.
jjtaylor37
8-1
8-1

Previous

Return to October 2012 Meet (Santa fe Location)