Scenarios to Play

DWAC Meet for November 2013

Scenarios to Play

Postby Keith Collins » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:05 pm

Who wants to play what?
Comfortable with Chapters: A-G, J, O, P, & V
Will play ASLSK to teach new players
Will happily play anything ASL (IIFT preferred)
sig erratta (replace Chapt P above with Q)
Keith Collins
10-3
10-3

Re: Scenarios to Play

Postby Keith Collins » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:25 pm

How did it go?

Was ASL played?
Comfortable with Chapters: A-G, J, O, P, & V
Will play ASLSK to teach new players
Will happily play anything ASL (IIFT preferred)
sig erratta (replace Chapt P above with Q)
Keith Collins
10-3
10-3

Re: Scenarios to Play

Postby Randym » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:53 pm

Jeff and I played ASL. We played through most of Friendly Fire scenario 12, The Fields of Black Gold. There were about 30 other folks there for game day. Saw games of Settlers of Catan, Galaxy Trucker, Cosmic Encounter, Ticket to Ride, Tales of the Arabian Nights, and Pitch Car being played, along with some Magic and Pokemon.

Jeff took the evil SS goons and had to take two hills from the defenders of Mother Russia. We decided he would probably have taken the objectives by the last turn. His tanks did some fancy shooting and swept the last hill. I still had a couple of crappy Valentine tanks (slow, no HE, no BMG), but best I could do was to immobilize one of the Pz III's. My infantry kept routing off the hill, and my HIP 76L gun malf'ed on its first shot (had the tank with his 9-2 armor leader in its sights, needed a 7 or less to hit). His goons even fired into melee stacks, that's how ruthless they were. The dice did even out, as I had 2 HOB rolls that created one berserk, the other had a battle hardened and a hero), but they were still overwhelmed. The molotov capability was neat, and accounted for one Pz III.

Good game, would play it again.
Randym
9-1
9-1

Return to November 2013 Meet